You are able to connect your Android device with Pgsjzs via WiFi besides the USB connection. In this tutorial, we will introduce the steps of WiFi connection. Please follow the steps to establish connection.
1. Open Pgsjzs program on your PC.
2. Turn on WiFi network on your device.
Note: Please make sure that your PC and device are under the same WiFi network.
3. Install and open Pgsjzs Daemon on your android device (Make sure that Pgsjzs Daemon has been installed. If not, please go to the bottom of the page for download instruction).
4. Connect to Pgsjzs on your PC via Pgsjzs Daemon by clicking on “Scan QR code on Pgsjzs from PC”.
5. Scan the QR code on Pgsjzs by aligning the QR code on Pgsjzs within the frame.
6. It will be connected to Pgsjzs in a while.
Ways to install Pgsjzs Daemon:
Auto Installation: If you do not have Pgsjzs Daemon installed on your device, just connect your device to Pgsjzs using the USB connection and Pgsjzs will install Pgsjzs Daemon for you.
If it is not installed onto your phone, please visit http://www.pgsjzs.com on your device, click "Download" to install it manually.